Friday, November 13, 2009

Has Anyone Been Spoiled

We've been shopping and I just have to say... I have found the perfect set of dies for me!! I spoiled myself but since I do make a lot of mini albums I thought of all the gifts I could make to actually save money... ha ha ha... (it will take awhile to make it pay off!) so for all you album makers out there, here it is!



I have been working on a travel album for my daughter who recently spent a month in Italy backpacking with a friend. It is still in the works but here's a sneak peek... (the paper is available in the store and is great to work with!) I hope she doesn't check this blog because it will be her Christmas gift!



And, if anyone is looking for some of the Basic Grey page kits I think Colleen has some at the store although I don't know if she has posted them on the site - so just give her a call or email her (before I get there and buy some more... ha ha ha!) For a peek at them check out one of my previous posts... I've still got to finish the last one then I'll upload the ones that I haven't posted yet.

No comments: