Saturday, April 18, 2009

Layout Using Older Paper

I have been doing a challenge at another site using older papers and embellishments. I've always loved Basic Grey's lines and have lots of the older ones stashed in my scrap room just waiting for that perfect photo. Here's one I've just finished, using some of the Oh Baby collection; it just seemed to be the perfect paper for this little sweetie!

The photo is mounted on the hidden part of the chipboard flower so 'floats' off the paper. I used thickers lettering and painted it pink, then coated it with glossy accents.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome! I have never seen that pp before! Your layout looks great!

Ali said...

Just gorgeous! TYFS! I used those floral medallions cut out on a horse-y LO... (DD rides!)

Have a great day!~ Ali