Sunday, March 22, 2009

Pocket Cookie

I love this photo of Maria... I made her a dress and panties one summer and put a cookie in the pocket - she loved the dress and the cookie but thought she had to leave the cookie in the pocket so she is eating it while it is still in the pocket!!

This layout uses Basic Grey's sugared 'beloved'; Perhaps 'East of the Sun' and Infuse 'Sugar' alphabet stickers (mounted onto paper and cut out). Also, I had a heart chipboard shape left over from a Basic Grey card kit so covered it with paper. I am always amazed at how different lines, of different years, of Basic Grey can be combined. I guess that's why it's my favorite!
I sanded the edges of the photo to give it a slightly distressed look; I ripped the 'beloved' paper and curled the edges; used a chipboard shape from my stash and painted it with Making Memories 'spotlight', added some crackle finish and when it was dry painted it with 'manila'.

2 comments:

Sli said...

Gorgeous!!!! Great job, TYFS!

Jean Marie said...

What a sweet memory to have preserved! Beautiful!

love the flourish ..reminds me of cookie dough..TFS the how to!