Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Time for an Update!

Valentines Day is fast approaching but there's still time for a little project!

Here are a couple I've been working on... they are also on the website but I'm putting a few other views here. These two little albums use Basic Grey's 'bittersweet' papers. I found them really easy to work with no matter the type of photos I was using. The first are with old photos of my Mum and Dad and done in sepia and I've cut the album apart (available in the store) and added a ring binding and lots of covered chipboard shapes throughout the album. I left the binding unembellished so the paper was the focus along with the covered chipboard shape you can see here on the lower half of the heart.



This album is for those sweet little photos! I left the album as it is originally bound and made it thick so it would stand open for display.

I loved the bittersweet sticker sheet and used it on both of the projects.

I punched holes around the edges of the hearts just for a change and added some punched flowers.


1 comment:

regulargal said...

These are just beautiful! What a great job you did on these.