Saturday, October 18, 2008

It's Saturday Night

I am taking a small break from my scrap table right now... I've just about got the whole room messed up and think it's time to get busy cleaning it up! Do any of you find that you can only get so far and then you have to clean up before the inspiration hits you again? I am constantly reorganizing and finding new things... old ones really and that brings me to another dilemma... to use up my stash or to horde it and buy new things!?

How many of you have a horrendous stash? And what do you find yourself 'saving' to use for that perfect photo!? I'm a chipboard junkie myself and have drawers and drawers of it... I just need that perfect photo... ha ha ha!

2 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Yeah, I have to tidy after just about every layout. I'm not much of a horder, though. I actually don't have a whole lot of stuff to horde

Denise said...

Yeah, I have to agree! I am a messy scrapper but sometimes I do a deep clean and put everything away and before I know it,,,,,it's looks the same way, but at least I find stuff that I've forgotten about! Can't wait to see more of your pages!